11 November 2020
For the safety of all staff and students, the following conduct rules are in place for all students. Violation of these rules will result in the termination of your training activity without refund of course fees.
- Students will wear all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed by TRLMI personnel. Facemasks shall be worn at all times inside the building.
- Students shall adhere to CDC recommendations for social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet away from any other person. When entering/existing the building or classrooms, students will maintain at least 6 feet of spacing.
- Students should not gather in groups for breaks or lunch. One student per table for all classroom activities and in the student lounge.
- If student spacing less than 6 feet is needed for a specific training evolution, all PPE will be worn during the training evolution, and such close contact will be limited to less than 10 minutes.
- Students are to wash hands or use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes after touching any surface with bare hands, and avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth at all times.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, please do so into a disposable tissue and place it in an appropriate trash receptacle.
- No sharing of food, drinks, or utensils is allowed.
- If at any time you do not feel well, immediately notify your instructor or any TRLMI staff member that is available.
By following these rules, you will be doing your part to keep everyone healthy! Thank you for your cooperation!