Tahoe Sport Fishing is looking for a reliable and dedicated employee to join our team and our family. We are a Lake Tahoe based, family-owned and operated business established in 1953 with the current family taking it over in 1997. If you have the capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results and are looking for a job with a view, then we are looking for you!
Responsible for carrying out the daily deckhand duties, including but not limited to: cleaning boat before and after each trip; assisting the captains with daily responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have boat cleaned and prepared for guests prior to each trip.
• Make bait
• Timecard management
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
• Capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results
• Must be able to pass a drug test
Education and Experience:
• Previous experience a plus, but not required
• Previous job of 2[+] years
• High school diploma or higher
• Knowledge of boats and how to work with/repair them
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com