Tahoe Sport Fishing is looking for a reliable and dedicated licensed captain (USCG license required, at least 25 ton) or deckhand opportunities to join our team. We are a Lake Tahoe based, family-owned and operated business established in 1953. If you have the capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results and are looking for a job with a view, then we are looking for you!
Are you someone who is:
– Knowledgeable of boats and general boat mechanics
– Outgoing personality who can interact well with customers
– Able to work together with others
– Willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done right
– Efficient and organized in the workplace
If you answered YES to the above READ ON:
Perks of the job:
– If you are looking to relocate to beautiful Lake Tahoe we may be able to assist with some relocation fees. If you haven’t heard of Lake Tahoe it’s one of the most beautiful places on earth. It’s perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
– Staff housing opportunities may be available to include individual apartments/free-standing homes which are all very centrally located and walking distance/short bike ride to the Lake.
– We are looking for a full-time captain or even a temporary workplace position through the summer season.
Responsible for carrying out the daily Captain duties, including but not limited to: upkeep of boat; fueling boats; repairs; checking in customers; and handling customer inquiries and complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Maintain, clean and fuel your boat
– Oil changes and general maintenance if qualified
– Make sure you have bait before each trip
– Handle customer inquiries and complaints (as needed)
– Check in customers in the mornings and provide coffee from office for the boat
– Timecard management
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
– Master Captains license required (USCG license), at least 25 ton
– Must be able to pass a drug test
– Ability to handle minor boat repairs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com