Credentialed professional merchant mariners are welcome to apply for registration with the Sailors’ Union of the Pacific. Now is an excellent time to get started with the SUP.
Mariners with the Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC), the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), a U.S. Passport, a U.S. Coast Guard medical certificate without limitations, and with the following international STCW endorsements on the MMC:
1. Able Seafarer/Deck (AS/D)
2. Basic Safety Training (BST)
3. Proficiency in Survival Craft (PSC)
4. Vessel Personnel with Designated Security Duties (VPDSD)
5. Tankerman Assistant (DL) or higher and Basic Oil Tanker Cargo Operations on the Merchant Mariner Credential
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org