Website Curtin Maritime
An Engineer must be/have:
- Able to safely and adequately engineer all Curtin Maritime vessels
- Advanced understanding and abilities in the unsupervised maintenance, repair, and design of all vessel systems.
- Advanced mechanical abilities including power pack replacements, small engine overhaul, etc.
- Skilled in all deckhand 1-3 duties
- Excellent skills in the training of other engineers, assistant engineers, and all other crew.
- Able to be proactive in work planning and doing things without being specifically told, as well as creating work plans for others.
- Proficient in the operation of winches.
- Proactively clean engine room, including: wiping down, degreasing, painting, organizing, inventorying, etc.
Please visit our website, link above, for a more detailed description and to apply.
To apply for this job please visit curtinmaritime.bamboohr.com.