Course Length:32 Hours - Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday (3 Weeks)
IMPORTANT: You must meet the USCG's requirements for the license, prior to enrolling in our course. Please visit the license requirements page for the USCG requirements for each of these licenses. If you are qualified for the OUPV License, taking our course also qualifies you for the Master Inland License. Our staff can answer your questions about which level of license you are qualified for.
In addition to the course cost, the following items are required for the class:
- USCG Navigational Rules of the Road Book, International and Inland
- Maritime Institute's "Mariner's Guide to Rules of the Road" Training Aid
- Plotting Tools: We recommend Weems and Plath Roll Plotter #120, Ultralight Divider #176 and Triangle #101
We suggest that these items are purchased at the time of enrollment to allow you to adequately pre-study for the course.
These items are available from our shop or using the links at the bottom of this page and will be shipped with your course textbooks.
Upcoming 2020 Dates:>
- February 14-16, February 21-23, February 28 - March 1
- May 29-31, June 5-7, June 12-14
- August 21-23, August 28-30, September 4-6
- November 6-8, November 13-15, November 20-23